Starting Something Christmassy

Monday, December 13, 2010

On the first day of Christmas, my penguin gave to me
A pelican in a pear tree...

I appear to be obsessed with Pelicans. And Pears. Especially together. Not only do they have trays and monsters* (and that should be enough for almost anybody), but they also have bags.

And I really do love these bags... especially with the envelope details...

Disaster Designs envelope bag
Bag: Disaster Designs from Pelican Pear

and the embroidered details...

Disaster Designs map bag
Bag: Disaster Designs from Pelican Pear

They look like great bags that would just stash in all sorts of odds and ends, too – a more stylish and well travelled version of the Mary Poppins bag. Excuse me while I extract this hat stand from my handbag...

And, while those two are (gah!) presently** out of stock, this is, if a little smaller, equally fetching...

Disaster Designs parcel wash bag
Toiletry bag: Disaster Designs from Pelican Pear

While we’re on about pelicans, perhaps this might be another packing option for Santa Claus, should that sack become a little squeezy...

* Not trays of monsters. Because that would just be silly.
** No pun intended. Really...

Penguins love comments - please share your thoughts...

  © Blogger template "Shush" by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, changed to bits and pieces by the Sticky Penguin