Eat Me!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Anthropomorphism is something I tend to find myself drawn to, in case that’s not been evident from, among other things, my abject devotion to the Fox and the Polar Bear.

But animals doing and saying interesting things might only be the tip of the iceberg. What about food?

There’s something about this little cartoon, even though it’s much more cute than I’d normally go for...

Picture: CakeSpy

It’s a little bit Alice In Wonderland... I can imagine that cupcake gradually shrinking as she* drinks her Diet Coke**.

* Because that is undoubtedly a female cupcake.
** I wish it really worked like that...

Penguins love comments - please share your thoughts...

  © Blogger template "Shush" by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, changed to bits and pieces by the Sticky Penguin