Or Greener On The Other Hand

Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm not normally a huge fan of green, but there is a particular and highly indescribable shade of seafoam / mint / celadon that I love. It looks fresh and interesting without being overly bright (which makes it a change from my current palette which seems to feature a lot of red, blue, purple and metallics... although not all at once). And it seems to suit so many things. I'm just not quite sure whether nail varnish is one of those things...

Picture: style.com

I love the look of it in the bottle, but am a little concerned that it might convey shades of sloth if it was worn...

Picture: Paradise Panama on Flickr

Although with a sloth as cute as this one*, that might not be such a bad thing...

* Sorry, gratuitous fluffy and marginally obscure animal photo. Another one.

Penguins love comments - please share your thoughts...

  © Blogger template "Shush" by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, changed to bits and pieces by the Sticky Penguin