Travels With A Penguin

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I can’t believe I’m getting quite so excited about the prospect of somewhere I’ve not been before as this... but I am...

Picture: 3 Lambs Graphics on Etsy

I’m not expecting the streets to be paved with gold or anything, but if this exchange is anything to go by, New York could have quite the burgeoning penguin population... there’s something a little Noo Yawk about it...

Picture: Frantic Meerkat on Etsy

I think a penguin in a mink coat trumps a turducken any day of the week (although not to eat, I hasten to add).

All of this has been prompted by the booking of flights yesterday. While this penguin isn't planning any mink coats any time soon... she is going to visit New York. Eeep!

Simon Leong on July 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM

i'll be heading to New York as well in Oct for the first time. i'm looking for suggestions of what to do and where to eat :-)

Penguins love comments - please share your thoughts...

  © Blogger template "Shush" by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, changed to bits and pieces by the Sticky Penguin