I’ve Got The World On A String

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I’ve got the world a tail on a string
I’m sitting on a rainbow coffee table...
Got that string them wrapped around my finger

The trifle-eating cat’s parents arrive today for a visit, so it seemed an opportune time to finally share a picture of the aforementioned cat...


Curious? Tick!

When a little less distracted, and from a more flattering angle, he is much more photogenic!


How could you resist the trifle-eating cat? Although, this time, there is neither cat nor trifle – but lots of other things. I might even remember to take a camera along. And write about some of them before the next blue moon! Certainly before the next trifle...

Kita on September 14, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I wrote a really long reply to this the other day and my internet went out :( sorry for not returning sooner!

Your kitty is adorable! He looks like he is a mile long when he stands on his back legs. My two never pose for pictures. They always turn their heads at just he right moment that its blurry.
Its also good to know I don't have the only 'foodie' cat. :D

Parisbreakfasts on September 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM

un tres beau chat!!!!
merci
carolg

Penguins love comments - please share your thoughts...

  © Blogger template "Shush" by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, changed to bits and pieces by the Sticky Penguin