Blue Penguin. Blue Mixer.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

As of last weekend, there is a new addition to the penguin kitchen. I was very excited to collect our new mixer (a wonderful engagement present), and looking forward to christening it - probably over the Easter weekend, when I can figure out how to re-shuffle the kitchen. I really want to re-shuffle now, but I know if I even think of going down that path, there will be piles of stuff that came out of cupboards and can for mysterious reasons no longer be fitted back in, and it will lurk accusingly on benchtops until Easter anyway. Call it admitting defeat before starting, or maybe just being practical (for once!).

Now, I just have to decide what to make first... This one is particularly appealing...


Picture: sharedsugar.com

Penguins love comments - please share your thoughts...

  © Blogger template "Shush" by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, changed to bits and pieces by the Sticky Penguin